ALL STALLHOLDERS MUST HAVE PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE TO TRADE AT THE MARKET
It is reccomended that stallholders purchase insurance via a third-party.
Stallholders who have thier own insurance will need to be able to provide a copy on the day. All stallholders, including permement stallholders MUST bring a copy of their certificate of currency to each market and produce it if requested by market staff. If you do not have a copy of your current Certificate of Currancy you must purchase insurance via TCCM Inc.
TCCM Inc can provide Public Liability to stallholders who have not purchased thier own, or have not brought thier Certificate of Currency. This is at a cost of $15 per market for general stalls and $25 for food stalls.
TCCM Inc can NOT provide stallholders with insurance if they sell any of the following items:
- Performers/entertainers where public participants are involved.
- Activtitives that may harm the grounds
- Second hand electrical goods
- Cosmetic and beauty products
- Medicines, potions, oils, fragrances and soaps
- Amusement rides of any kind
- Massage, manipulation of muscle, chiropractic or similar
- Hazardous, flammable or dangerous goods
- Hot food stall holders (unless agreed with prior arrangement)