Dearest friends of The Channon Craft Market.
We would like to extend a very exciting invitation to join us this Sunday, 12th December to hold an amazing market where we can all come back together as a community and celebrate.
After much discussion, a great response from our survey, some research, consultation and brainstorming, we believe we can go ahead.
We need to work together to ensure we meet the Public Health Orders for that day.
The orders are changing daily and we believe that this Friday before our market, the orders will change again for the better.
We know that we will need everyone to register to enter the market, QR codes will be available at all entry points and stallholders and staff will be asked to sign in. This is our way of knowing who attended the market in case the area becomes a hot spot.
We know under the current public health orders folks who are not double vaccinated are not allowed to visit the market or other non essential services/facilities. As a market we will have a Covid Plan and our Team will
- Remain diligent with their training to provide a healthy, clean environment
- We will all be wearing masks whilst out and about on the market ground.
- We will remain mindful of our social distance and offer no hugs (although we know we all deserve one and some deserve a very long one and a kiss maybe).
- We will engage musicians and we will dance.
- Have a team who will request everyone signs in to the market using QR code.
If the Public Health Order does not change as expected, we will promote on social media and at our entrances any vaccination requirement as per the Public Health Order for patrons on the day, however, like stallholders we will not be collecting information from the public.
We do believe the orders may change prior to the market and this advertisement will not be needed.
As stallholders we ask that you understand that:- under the current health order general stallholders not working in high-risk establishments (Hospitality, Massage, Henna, Bodyworks Etc) may attend an outdoor event for the purpose of work regardless of vaccination status.
- It's your responsibility now to make sure you meet the Public Health Orders of the day
- It's your responsibility to ensure you continue safe practices and provide a clean environment for yourself and your team
- It's your responsibility to have hand sanitiser, wipes and ensure you assist people with distancing cues/posters etc
- We strongly suggest you mask up if your a general stallholder
To date all hospitality workers and health workers have compulsory orders to follow, stallholders must ensure they meet these obligations.
To date all food stalls require a Covid Safe Plan and have compulsory requirements to meet, this includes massage, henna and bodyworks.
We suggest that we all return to the market as a full community. We welcome everyone and wish all of us well.
With all this said, at any time the NSW Government can declare our region or an area in lockdown, we also have the weather predicted for this week to consider.
Please keep an eye out on our social media, the weather does look a bit wet for the weekend.
Here's to a December market for US ALL!