The Channon Hall & Landcare

The Channon Hall has played an important role in the social fabric of our beautiful village since 1907. It is the original home of The Channon Craft Market, with the first markets being held at the hall in 1976, until they outgrew the hall grounds.

The Channon Hall continues to be a popular venue for social gatherings, concerts, classes and workshops.

The Channon Land Care group acts to reverse the results of harmful practices that have perpetuated the spread of environmental weeds, erosion and general degradation of the land within and surrounding  The Channon Village.

Please support The Channon Hall and Landcare group via gate donations and their stall at the main shed.